Lara BurnsChief Digital and Technology Officer
9:35 AM Panel Discussion: Digital Leaders: Driving Business Transformation whilst Balancing Culture, Strategy and Innovation
This panel discussion is designed to provide an insight into the role and challenges faced by Digital Leaders in the current climate and how the leaders of tomorrow can support them effectively. Ultimately, the discussion will be centred on culture, securing on-going executive support, strategy, process and digital disruption.
· What are the biggest challenges faced by Digital Leaders in the current climate?
· Balancing workload: How can Digital leaders ensure they are prioritising the right things, at the right time and leveraging the relevant support?
· Strategy and vision: Transformation strategy, digital transformation focus and investments
· People and culture: Leadership, culture and digital skill-sets
· Process & governance: Digital innovation management, change management and governance
· Technology & capabilities: Disruptive technologies, platform business models and digital services mastery
· Challenges, opportunities and tips
· Effectively leading cultural and technological change
· Building the right team: Selecting and developing leaders and individuals who can spot opportunities, promote change, find and fix potential bottlenecks
· Breaking down the silo mentality: Improving communication flow, aligning aims and objectives, unified decision making and shared vision
· Successful strategies and tips for breaking down silos and working effectively across multiple departments